What would you do to me?

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anything you wanted and would let me

A

Alfk

Massage u then do what ever u want me to with a bit of what i want to do thrown in

Donpee420

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would start with eating that asshole and pussy without any hesitation

M

MowgliSCN

I would have you strip off while I watch from the bed then have you straddle me in the doggy position with your pussy near my face and watch you finger and rub your clit until you orgasm telling me about your naughty ideas..when you cum I will pin you down while suckin your tits and rubbing your pussy until you cum all the time making you talk dirty and continually rubbing and fingerin your pussy until you climax so much you can't take anymore..begging me to stop I carry on with your pussy dripping and you now in sensory overload and your body floppy and defenseless I would slip my throbbing cock into you with my hand up your back and neck pulling your hair and making sure I force you down onto my cock with me thrusting hard and deep until you moan and finally cum again around my cock..now turned on I turn you over and give you a pillow grabbing your waist and spreading your arse I would fuck you hard and deep from behind whilst letting you know your fully making me turned on..making sure you tell me how you want it and with your hands between your legs and rubbing and scratching my balls making my cock rock hard and feeling your cum eruption and horny scream you go floppy legs trembling I spread your ass and push my cock into your petite little butt hole and slide slowly back and forth pulling your hair again and gradually getting deeper and harder and making sure your clit is being treated with attention and holding back my cum I keep going until you have a anal orgasm and finally I spray my load into your ass and thanking you for a great fucking x

mahoney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
part your knees and slowly kiss the insides of your thighs till I hit the sweet spot, then lick your pussy till you scream for me to bury my old cock deep inside you...sorry got to go need to cumm...very nice beautiful body!!!!!!!!!!:):)

sambo88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Talk filthy

Attachments

• 20190428_135455.jpg
    20190428_135455.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 2

Juicebag69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
First i would finger that tight hole of yours and get your pussy all wet. Then id rub your clit and get you squirting all over the place. After you squirt id put rock hard cock deep into you soaking wet hole and fuck you silly.

Back