What was your best lesbian experience?

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don't know that this is a lesbian experience...rather simply one without cocks or men involved...
Because we do not have cocks to fuck each other with, sometimes what is a "lesbian" experience can be hard to define. To me this counts as it was definitely sexual (there were orgasms after all) and no men involved at all. I do not get hung up on labels though, and it sounds to me like you enjoyed the experience which is the main thing.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@NaughtyWife
It was certainly a wonderful night. But I think "bi" experience would be a better way to describe it. I don't consider myself lesbian, neither did the other woman (she didn't/doesn't? even consider herself bi).

We say things like "don't get hung up on labels" but some people rely on those labels to help form their identity or communicate their lived reality to those who may not fully understand it.

H

HornyYoungBull27

Girls we want more stories like that i cum twice while im reading your stories

Any girl want licking pussy?

I wish i had a lez lover and watch them allday while they are playing and join them and lick them

You girls making my cock even harder cmonn no stop please xxXz

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@NaughtyWife
It was certainly a wonderful night. But I think "bi" experience would be a better way to describe it. I don't consider myself lesbian, neither did the other woman (she didn't/doesn't? even consider herself bi).

We say things like "don't get hung up on labels" but some people rely on those labels to help form their identity or communicate their lived reality to those who may not fully understand it.

I describe myself as "bi" (or sometimes pansexual, or omnisexual) but I think that is different from what a sexual encounter is. If it is just with a woman, it was lesbian sex, if a guy straight sex - if both then bisexual. After all, if I have sex with a guy, I would not call it a "bi" experience on its own.

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies I’m sure other guys are equally curious and please forgive me for asking BUT what is better if you can reply rubbing your pussy against another wet pussy or getting licked out by another woman????

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OMG we need an "ask the ladies" thread…

Personally, they are both wonderful. Although, scissoring means the distance to boobies vs arm length ratio becomes slightly awkward...

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ladies I’m sure other guys are equally curious and please forgive me for asking BUT what is better if you can reply rubbing your pussy against another wet pussy or getting licked out by another woman????
Rubbing pussies together is really hot, but full on scissoring is a. awkward to keep doing for long. I love it, but have only actually cum from it a couple of times (and probably similar for my partners). On the other hand, a skilled tongue on my pussy (regardless of gender of the owner) will get me off every time.

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rubbing pussies together is really hot, but full on scissoring is a. awkward to keep doing for long. I love it, but have only actually cum from it a couple of times (and probably similar for my partners). On the other hand, a skilled tongue on my pussy (regardless of gender of the owner) will get me off every time.
Love it thanks for the reply x

Back