What made you say f*** today?

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is terrible advice. Fall in love every time. Being in love is just too good to deny yourself.

Thread: people who share NOTHING except for germs
You're right. It can be so unbelievably beautiful and give a hell of a lot of energy. Actually the world is SO much a better place when you're in love…. But the tears..
xxx

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're right. It can be so unbelievably beautiful and give a hell of a lot of energy. Actually the world is SO much a better place when you're in love…. But the tears..
xxx
People pay good money for unicorn tears. Bottle that stuff.
:p

S

Secretone

xxx
Love never seems to come with out the tears, however the first feelings of love is amazing time. I'm torn right now wether I need love again but I probably will, everyone will, were only human after all

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That is terrible advice. Fall in love every time. Being in love is just too good to deny yourself.

Thread: people who share NOTHING except for germs
Indeed the 1st flush of love and lust is a drug to good to deny oneself imho

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
People (blokes mostly) who presume other people (aka women) are always interested to see or hear about their dick (some may be of curse, but not everyone, everytime afaik)

Last edited:

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
They are lovable xx
Especially when theyve left the cows foot somewhere and you tread on it, then pick it up to find depsite being hard as nails and feels like its gone right through your foot, its slimy at the same time

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hitting 60

Back