What accent do you find sexy?

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm work alot in Israel and I do like there accents, (not sure gal gadot is isreali)
Really like a Irish accent, had a girl working at previous firm from southern Ireland and listening to her talk left me with a stiffy every time.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like a Scottish accent, westcountry accent can be nice too, and southern irish, Japanese is hot and some American accents too like a southern belle type lol.
I have what I think is a basic home counties accent myself but as I've lived in a variety of areas of the south uk in my life if im talking to someone with a strong accent for a while I tend to morph into it a bit.

W

Wanted

Have to say I’m a bit of a sucker for an Irish accent . Won’t lie though you can’t beat a Scots one but maybe I’m just biased lol.

My accent has been a big turn on for women in the past . Even had a couple give me their number purely so I’d talk dirty to them on the phone lol

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Donald Trump whispering sweet, durdy, meaningless nothings in my ear, en Americaise drives me wild. Tsumami warnings. Dunno. A big Scotsman in a kilt with a bare arse underneath would likely put me in a coma.

P

Philevo71

I prefer the language of sex coz no matter where your from you know exactly what they want and when they want it and how fucking hard they want to be fucked!!!

S

SussexGuy47

Any Melodic Accent..
Any a sexy sounding Lady..
Welsh Irish Scottish. ..
Maybe French n German !!!
Better than a borring mono tone...

Back