What accent do you find sexy?

A

Ali75

I do love the Glaswegian accent, the way a man rolls his r''s , it honestly makes me tingle. Like the new yorkers and the texan accents , not forgetting the sexy Belgian accent wow hot asf. But must say the Scottish accent is my favourite. What is yours ? Xxx

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I do love the Glaswegian accent, the way a man rolls his r''s , it honestly makes me tingle. Like the new yorkers and the texan accents , not forgetting the sexy Belgian accent wow hot asf. But must say the Scottish accent is my favourite. What is yours ? Xxx
I like an Irish and Scottish accent. Not Highland Scottish. I. As geordie a lot of people like our accent but I think if you hear it every day you don't notice. Xx

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your meanin chookter fae the Heelands hehe .. ye cany beat a Glesga wan tho xx
Haha didn't want to put it like that. But hoobie doo Ken where ya biedin. And all that piss. How you today my favourite girl xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do like the Scottish accent but from the east coast above Edinburgh, nice a soft (sorry Bigjugs). The same with the Irish, the soft southern Irish.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love a french accent... although I have no facking idea what they are on about.

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't know if this counts but a South American Latino shouting at me in bed naked would be hot as fuck. Wouldn't have a clue what's she's shouting, but sounds awesome on films when they blow their temper. Just thinking out loud again. Lol xx

Back