West Midlands

E

English_Biker

Yes please. I turn up to my office first every weekday morning at 630 with my holding thev keys.

If I was brave I'd let you in xc
Perfect way to start my day would be fucking your tight sexy tight slutty arse as I pinned you down on your desk. Making sure you sucked my cock clean when I'd finished with you. Leaving smelling of sexy with cum dribbling out your holes all day at work.

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes please. I turn up to my office first every weekday morning at 630 with my holding thev keys.

If I was brave I'd let you in xc
id turn up early if i had u as a employee slut

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Perfect way to start my day would be fucking your tight sexy tight slutty arse as I pinned you down on your desk. Making sure you sucked my cock clean when I'd finished with you. Leaving smelling of sexy with cum dribbling out your holes all day at work.

If I was brave I'd have you here would I me in the ststio

If I was brave enough I'd sneak you in to the stationary cupboard. No.windows. and if my boss turned up we coukd lock it from the inside till you coukd sneak out zx

E

English_Biker

Hey slut I was thinking, as part of your training I'd send you to work with a butt plug stretching ya tight sexy arsehole and Ben wa balls inserted deep in your wet slutty pussy.
Then during the day you'd have to send photos as proof, maybe of you tasting them when others can see....

As my slave at home you'd of course always be naked, crawling around on your hands and knees wearing a butt plug tail that'd you'd wag on demand or when I made you fetch etc. if you were a good pet I'd take you for walks like that too but allow you to wear fmbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
U need bending over n that pussy fucking hard as u hold ya lips wide apart slut

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey slut I was thinking, as part of your training I'd send you to work with a butt plug stretching ya tight sexy arsehole and Ben wa balls inserted deep in your wet slutty pussy.
Then during the day you'd have to send photos as proof, maybe of you tasting them when others can see....

As my slave at home you'd of course always be naked, crawling around on your hands and knees wearing a butt plug tail that'd you'd wag on demand or when I made you fetch etc. if you were a good pet I'd take you for walks like that too but allow you to wear fmbs.
Ok.

That sounds so good.

Id love to be a sex pet for a weekend.

My bottom needs training for sex do a button will be a good start. Want to pop over and fit it?

Lol

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A collar n lead on so i can control u as i fuck u hard on ya knees u want me to pop round give u a lil training slut

Last edited:
E

English_Biker

Ok.

That sounds so good.

Id love to be a sex pet for a weekend.

My bottom needs training for sex do a button will be a good start. Want to pop over and fit it?

Lol

Lol it'd be a pleasure. I'd take you shopping for it first so we can pick how far to stretch you in the shop.
Maybe fit it in the changing room so you're ready for use once home ;) I want you to beg for me to fill your arse with fat hard cock like a pet should.

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
U need that do u slut fingers in your ass while i fuck ya pussy
Yes

my​
Lol it'd be a pleasure. I'd take you shopping for it first so we can pick how far to stretch you in the shop.
Maybe fit it in the changing room so you're ready for use once home ;) I want you to beg for me to fill your arse with fat hard cock like a pet should.[/QUOTE

Yes

I've never been inside a sex shop so that would be fun too.

I want you to pull my knickers down in the shop and ease it in if it's possible

I want to feel it when i walk out.

I want my tail under my skirt for you in the street xxx

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
U need that slut ass punishing n stretching till u r crying in pleasure slut would u be worth the drive tho slut

Last edited:
E

English_Biker

You need to orgasm at work every day and then make drinks without washing your hands so they all get to taste you. Flash your pussy or tits at a random person on the bus as you photograph them for me. Then I'll reward you with a buttplug during your first lesson, I'll fit it then let you thank me by getting on your knees for my cock to drink my cum. You'll do that again before you leave but finish me on your face and go home without washing so everyone can see your an owned slut.

Thedirtymouse

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you want to set me some homework ill.take notes for the week xx

I wouldn’t give you home work I’d make you stay behind after class. Keep you practicing all the dirty acts I want you to do until you get it right bthen as a reward I will fill each of your holes with cum and then cum on your pretty little face while you beg for more

munchies

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey Gemma you free this week for a drink and some fucking and sex training

Back