West Midlands

Thedirtymouse

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I desire cum and to be fucked on my knees... Or just fucked lol

It's been a whil so I'm eager lol

If I was fucking you on your knees p, I’d pull your hair back making you arch your back into each thrust.

But I’m sure we would fuck in many positions before we are through

MickyJ25

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Who is in the West Midlands and near West Bromwich.

Im single now and got my own place.

My first flat after living with my parents.

I could do a flat warming party if any one wants an invite......

Who wants to talk fantasy that might be real sometime?
Hey there Gorgeous Girl I’d like to get to know you

Coolerthanme2012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would love to be a sexy neice or tease for an older man.

What fantasy would you have xz

I'd love best friends daughter, coming round with your family for a party. Teasing and flirting with me, in your short skirt. Whilst everyone is having fun I grab your wrist and drag you upstairs to have our own fun....

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd love best friends daughter, coming round with your family for a party. Teasing and flirting with me, in your short skirt. Whilst everyone is having fun I grab your wrist and drag you upstairs to have our own fun....
Yes. If i we doing yoyr house I'd always wear short skirts and make sure my best friend was in detention when i came over.

I used to flash my underwear to an uncle I had fantasies over.

I wanted to have him pick me up over his shoulder and take to his bedroom and lick the door to show me what I was missing.

Ill have to come toy d yours when you are on your own so I can pretend it had happened before was fucked for the first time and you can dress me in your daughters clothes and show me lol

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes.

I want to feel you position me on.ky knees and force yourself deep into me

I need to feel your cum fill me like that so it stats inside me xx
Id fill u over n over after forcing u to ya knees u dirty lil slut

Coolerthanme2012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes. If i we doing yoyr house I'd always wear short skirts and make sure my best friend was in detention when i came over.

I used to flash my underwear to an uncle I had fantasies over.

I wanted to have him pick me up over his shoulder and take to his bedroom and lick the door to show me what I was missing.

Ill have to come toy d yours when you are on your own so I can pretend it had happened before was fucked for the first time and you can dress me in your daughters clothes and show me lol

I'll let you bring your own naughty little skirt and thong.....Or wearing no knickers to tease me. Seeing you're not wearing any undies I bend you over my lap and begin spanking your arse to show you how naughty you've been. I see you're enjoying it and carry you upstairs forcing you to the bed, spreading ypur legs.......

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My boss is an old man.

Im sure I'd kill him if he saw I don't West knickers for work anymore lol
Youd defo get bent over my desk if i knew that slut what a way to go it would be

E

English_Biker

My boss is an old man.

Im sure I'd kill him if he saw I don't West knickers for work anymore lol
Damn I'd love to be your boss, you be bent over a desk so often you'd drip cum walking around the office. You'd be trained to bend over your desk with your skirt around your waist holding your arse cheeks apart ready for me every time I entered the room.

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Damn I'd love to be your boss, you be bent over a desk so often you'd drip cum walking around the office. You'd be trained to bend over your desk with your skirt around your waist holding your arse cheeks apart ready for me every time I entered the room.
Yes please. I turn up to my office first every weekday morning at 630 with my holding thev keys.

If I was brave I'd let you in xc

Back