Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

Wolforddreamz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I bought a couple of bikinis from a girl on Vinted and she sent them still with a lovely little trace of how excited she had got last time she wore them. When bf saw it he made me wear the bottoms and play to add my own marks. Was an amazing session ngl. T xView attachment 142011View attachment 142012
Send them to me, i would love to add my load to those

F

Fingermouse

once at my friends house i went upstairs to use the toilet & saw one of his mums thongs hanging on the radiator sooooo i took one of the biggest risks of my life by grabbing it, getting into her bed, wrapping it round my dick & wanking into it.

thankfully nobody came upstairs or idk how i was gonna explain any of that
Same here! Stole friends mother's knickers and took the home to cum into! She was sooo hot!!

A

AJ736

When I was younger I used a manual wank machine (it was over my cock and I had to pump the machine so it went up and down) to cum whilst also have a small vibrator up my arse whilst my mum and girlfriend were in the garden... Felt good....

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The first time I moved away from masterbating with my fingers, I used a cucumber. I was 15 and one of the other girls at school was saying she does all the time and makes her cum. She weren’t wrong, I came a lot and yes I did also use it to practice my blowjob technique! Didn’t put it back in the fridge though!

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The first time I moved away from masterbating with my fingers, I used a cucumber. I was 15 and one of the other girls at school was saying she does all the time and makes her cum. She weren’t wrong, I came a lot and yes I did also use it to practice my blowjob technique! Didn’t put it back in the fridge though!
Hope you practised safe sex and got that cucumber wrapped up in a condom...don't want any baby cucumbers...

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would’ve still eaten it

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I tried a cucumber once up my jacksie and it was quite good but the customers in the greengrocers complained like fuck! Prudes!

Ukhubbyuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A colleague removed her knickers in front of me and told me to go and use them. I went straight to the toilet and filmed myself walking into them. I sent her the video. I gave her them back full of spunk - she just put them back on and hot back on with her work.

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
not weird but when i was in a sauna once and was jerking someone cxamne in the booth, they bent my legs over my head and jerked me so i came over my face and mouth.

KatseeB

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What’s the weirdest or dirty it’s way you’ve masturbated? I’ve used banana’s put them in my ass(I was curious) and wanked using the skin which felt surprisingly good!!
Not sure it's particularly dirty, but I had a vibrating butt plug in my butt, a vibrator with a clit sucking part in my pussy, a gagging ball in my mouth, and a leash on my neck

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure it's particularly dirty, but I had a vibrating butt plug in my butt, a vibrator with a clit sucking part in my pussy, a gagging ball in my mouth, and a leash on my neck
If that’s what you think it’s “particularly dirty” I seriously need to find out what you think is..!!!

Back