Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I bought a penis pump, lubed up and pumped up to maximum, made me about 1 1/2 inches longer. Then slid it up and down till I exploded all over the inside. Really funny feeling in my cock when I came, still stayed hard for a while because of the suction

Tamtammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I bought a couple of bikinis from a girl on Vinted and she sent them still with a lovely little trace of how excited she had got last time she wore them. When bf saw it he made me wear the bottoms and play to add my own marks. Was an amazing session ngl. T x1689497566 (1).jpeg1689497566.jpeg

starx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Used a playstation controller on vibrate, held it to the tip until I came. Took a while but it was amazing.

askmeee

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I bought a couple of bikinis from a girl on Vinted and she sent them still with a lovely little trace of how excited she had got last time she wore them. When bf saw it he made me wear the bottoms and play to add my own marks. Was an amazing session ngl. T xView attachment 142011View attachment 142012
Nice did it turn your b,f on that you wore another women's panties very horny

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
ive also used a budwieser bottle in my arse and wow an imense orgasm when i came x

Privatefun4u69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In a hotel in Norway....had a few beers and the room had a heated wet room /shower....decided to have a wank with my legs up against the wall to see if I could cum over my face....which I did but after cumming over my face and in my mouth I couldn't stop the urge and started to piss all over myself....what a feeling...
Love love love this!!! Xxx

MrsC2an

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In a hotel in Norway....had a few beers and the room had a heated wet room /shower....decided to have a wank with my legs up against the wall to see if I could cum over my face....which I did but after cumming over my face and in my mouth I couldn't stop the urge and started to piss all over myself....what a feeling...
Have done something similar with an audience, drunk, high at uni. Such an amazing feeling :)

M

MAJA82

When I was a kid I enjoyed what I called then a “panic wank”, I’d get the page 3 and start wanking in the living room when Mum would go upstairs. Never knew how long she’d be but the game was never to be caught and if I could cum it would be a bonus

MrsC2an

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This sounds like a confession that needs expanding… you got it in your face??? haha
I’m not sure if it was the alcohol, whatever I had smoked or the audience but it was somehow freeing, as if nothing I would normally worry about mattered

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m not sure if it was the alcohol, whatever I had smoked or the audience but it was somehow freeing, as if nothing I would normally worry about mattered
Wow… would love to hear more… how many lucky lucky lucky buggers were observing like?

Back