Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

A

AuntyJayne

In 1975 I was made to masturbate with a jewelled crucifix , a la The Exorcist. The guys, 5 in total, all in their 50's, with some of their wives and partners, watched, wanking their members as I came three or four times. After my final orgasm they all fucked me and the women ate me out.
It was my first time of being a "sex show" for older guys, though it wouldn't be the last.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In 1975 I was made to masturbate with a jewelled crucifix , a la The Exorcist. The guys, 5 in total, all in their 50's, with some of their wives and partners, watched, wanking their members as I came three or four times. After my final orgasm they all fucked me and the women ate me out.
It was my first time of being a "sex show" for older guys, though it wouldn't be the last.
Good God woman was that you... ah great times and memories.. sadly no one is ever going to top your story and so youv peeked to soon and ruined this thread lmao..
Well done x A*

G

GoonerGrazzo

once at my friends house i went upstairs to use the toilet & saw one of his mums thongs hanging on the radiator sooooo i took one of the biggest risks of my life by grabbing it, getting into her bed, wrapping it round my dick & wanking into it.

thankfully nobody came upstairs or idk how i was gonna explain any of that

Donutglazer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Had one of those vibrating cock ring things, but the silicone broke, stuck the vibrating egg up my arse and cracked one off

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not sure if this is common or not but I love to cum with a 6 inch silicone sounder fully inserted. Makes the orgasm more intense when you block the exit lol

Sophe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve used many things such as my boyfriends PS4 controller, my mums dildo I found in her draw, deodorant can, fake tan can, coke can, wine bottle, hair brush handle, my gear stick, and an open line bottle and the line bottle felt amazing as I was squirting the line onto my pussy, filling myself up

Back