Wanking fantasies

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

I used to manoeuvre around the room to get the best view. You always got the crouch glimpse because the clothes used to ride up when she sat. Getting the view of her arse was my favourite.but not as often
had an aunt like that, was "the black sheep" and had a reputation, her dark red leather skirt used to swish against her tights, insta boner, mind one time she ripped pair of tights and left them beside the hamper in bathroom for bin, they did not stay there long and where heavily spunked over the cumming days lol

B

beltmaster

had an aunt like that, was "the black sheep" and had a reputation, her dark red leather skirt used to swish against her tights, insta boner, mind one time she ripped pair of tights and left them beside the hamper in bathroom for bin, they did not stay there long and where heavily spunked over the cumming days lol
Fucking lovely

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sometimes our younger guests in their skin-tight lycra as they head off to gym or out for a run can lend a little frisson of excitement in my pants, as I check them out for VPL

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

Sometimes our younger guests in their skin-tight lycra as they head off to gym or out for a run can lend a little frisson of excitement in my pants, as I check them out for VPL
brings a whole new meaning to CT scanner ;)

B

beltmaster

I love wanking over people i know, like you no one is off limit
Had a sexy girl. Who lived next door. Use to watch her sun bath in the garden in a bikini
From the bedroom window. Wanked my self stupid over her. Especially her sexy arse

Back