Wanking fantasies

B

Bum_Groper

I have to say that when I have a wank, which is quite often, I think about pretty much all my friends and their wives/girlfriends, and most of my neighbours… I imaging couples I work for naked and having sex… nobody is off limits

Willow80

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have to say that when I have a wank, which is quite often, I think about pretty much all my friends and their wives/girlfriends, and most of my neighbours… I imaging couples I work for naked and having sex… nobody is off limits
One of my colleagues often wears knee high boots and tight skirts at work, the image of her bending over my desk has helped many a wank

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

One of my colleagues often wears knee high boots and tight skirts at work, the image of her bending over my desk has helped many a wank
knee boots pretty much get my cock stirring, found myself following the click of the heel on the street lol

B

Bum_Groper

the bounce and sway of their asses in the tight fabric, ended up with a raging hardon in asda the other day lol
Was watching my neighbour cleaning out her car boot the other day. She’s in her 50s with a lovely big arse and tight jeans. I ended up cumming over the kitchen floor.
Has to be taken care of asap
taking care of mine right now… wife’s in the kitchen

B

beltmaster

Used to have a sexy aunt. She always in short dresses or skirts. Wank several times the days she visited. Always got a flash of her knickers

B

beltmaster

I used to manoeuvre around the room to get the best view. You always got the crouch glimpse because the clothes used to ride up when she sat. Getting the view of her arse was my favourite.but not as often

Back