Very vanilla pic x

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lifes so so loving the time off work lmao just hate the fact its causing some people I care about alot of stress chow about u hun xxx hope things are all ok with u xx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lifes so so loving the time off work lmao just hate the fact its causing some people I care about alot of stress chow about u hun xxx hope things are all ok with u xx
Thankfully nobody I know close to me has been affected. But heart goes out to those that it has. I'm doing OK tho, have chunks of bored periods but I'm not alone there xx

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only one of my mates from swansea has caught the virus and shes on hi risk due to heart condition yet they sent her home because her symptoms havent got worse thank god yet the lady in bed next to her got to the pneumonia stage :( I feel sorry for the key workers that dont get recognised as much as the NHS and other emergency services like the retailers/ warehouse people ,delivery drivers, postal workers , carers and pharmacists that have to stay and work so people who have been forced out of there jobs to isolate can have some semblance of normality and yet they still give them grief because of waiting time or limited how many people in at one time plus the amount not following the stay indoors and they still vist friends ffs, glad u have some company and you are all doing well babe just think of the wild fun ur gonna have when this is all over ( poor souls wont knw what hit em ) lol xxxxxxxx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only one of my mates from swansea has caught the virus and shes on hi risk due to heart condition yet they sent her home because her symptoms havent got worse thank god yet the lady in bed next to her got to the pneumonia stage :( I feel sorry for the key workers that dont get recognised as much as the NHS and other emergency services like the retailers/ warehouse people ,delivery drivers, postal workers , carers and pharmacists that have to stay and work so people who have been forced out of there jobs to isolate can have some semblance of normality and yet they still give them grief because of waiting time or limited how many people in at one time plus the amount not following the stay indoors and they still vist friends ffs, glad u have some company and you are all doing well babe just think of the wild fun ur gonna have when this is all over ( poor souls wont knw what hit em ) lol xxxxxxxx
Well I'm doing my bit and staying home, I've only been out twice to do food shop and that's it. Kept kids at home the whole time.
Fingers crossed for your friend, hopefully she has beaten the worst of it.
And yes going to have lots of fun once this has all blown over, hope you do also xx

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wish I'll be heading straight back to work if my boss manages to keep.his franchise after this shit storm same I've only been out twice for food most time been busy renovating my house

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wish I'll be heading straight back to work if my boss manages to keep.his franchise after this shit storm same I've only been out twice for food most time been busy renovating my house
Well hopefully you do have something to go back to. I know mine will be there when all ends so I've not got to worry about that.
Most my time spent keeping boys minds occupied, relief once they fall asleep lol x

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmsl fortnight is a money pit and lame game I tried it, If I play shooting games then it Alex or cod as there more realistic fortnite looks childish lol I can just imagine u at a club night owning the dance floor all.eyes on u in ur skin tight pantiless outfits lol

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmsl fortnight is a money pit and lame game I tried it, If I play shooting games then it Alex or cod as there more realistic fortnite looks childish lol I can just imagine u at a club night owning the dance floor all.eyes on u in ur skin tight pantiless outfits lol
Well he is only 11 so think the child side probably better than some of the adult games. As for the money he get money when he does little jobs about the house. And he buys his own stuff on there. All we pay is the online thingy.
Won't catch me that often in a mainstream club, maybe pink punters if I do. Love an excuse to dress up and go out xxx

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well he is only 11 so think the child side probably better than some of the adult games. As for the money he get money when he does little jobs about the house. And he buys his own stuff on there. All we pay is the online thingy.
Won't catch me that often in a mainstream club, maybe pink punters if I do. Love an excuse to dress up and go out xxx
I havent gone clubbing since 2012 lmao got fed up with all the kids pretending to be adults and chavs at the local rock club thinking there all it either causing fights or drama because they cant hold there liquor lol

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I havent gone clubbing since 2012 lmao got fed up with all the kids pretending to be adults and chavs at the local rock club thinking there all it either causing fights or drama because they cant hold there liquor lol
Sort of clubs I go to regularly hold nights like over 30s only or something so get to avoid the youngsters lol x

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So have you managed to be less than vanilla with lock down, not your type of fun lockdown this lol x
Always manage to escape vanilla, still make time for that.
But yes do miss my nights out away from home. But then I'm just one of many that can say the exact same thing. Xxx

Back