Very vanilla pic x

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hahaha good point. Ruins everyone’s fun doesn’t it. I’m getting really frustrated not being able to get out and fool around xx
I know it's hard on all of us but hopefully it ends sooner rather than later xx

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know it's hard on all of us but hopefully it ends sooner rather than later xx
Bloody hope so or I’ll go mad. Only so many times I can touch up the wife. Think she’s fed up with me. She can’t bend over if I’m anywhere near her lol.xx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bloody hope so or I’ll go mad. Only so many times I can touch up the wife. Think she’s fed up with me. She can’t bend over if I’m anywhere near her lol.xx
Control oneself lol xx

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Control oneself lol xx
I can’t lol. It’s this isolation. I dunno why but I’m constantly turned on. Our conversation didn’t help lol. I know she’s gonna hit my hands away again soon lol I blame you xx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can’t lol. It’s this isolation. I dunno why but I’m constantly turned on. Our conversation didn’t help lol. I know she’s gonna hit my hands away again soon lol I blame you xx
Not my fault, your thoughts and texts lol xx

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Tease is good tho lol x
Tease is great. If we were in a bar together and you teased me I’d love it. But I can’t do anything about it and it’s frustrating lol. We could tease each other if we were out xx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well I enjoy licking vanilla ice cream, but I'd enjoy licking you more ;) x
Can always use sauce, a flake or hundreds and thousands to jazz vanilla up. Nice to have something to lick off xx

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can always use sauce, a flake or hundreds and thousands to jazz vanilla up. Nice to have something to lick off xx
Now where could I slide a flake into and eat, mmmm I wonder x

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know they like to make flake adverts seductive but what your thinking might not be allowed on TV lol x
Lol, well it would probably be a better marketing campaign, you know its always the naughty banned ones that do the best. I'm now getting a few other things that could be marketed ;) x
PS I'd certainly enjoy eating the flake more

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol, well it would probably be a better marketing campaign, you know its always the naughty banned ones that do the best. I'm now getting a few other things that could be marketed ;) x
PS I'd certainly enjoy eating the flake more
Better be quick chocolate doesn't last long around me lol yum yum xx

Back