Undies lol

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really this one! X
Really indeed.. it’s awesome.. matching, smooth, and then there’s the hot body and delightful looking lips just pouring beneath the material.. bet you arranged yourself to look that amazing... just wish you had a few more angles of you in this... actually wish I was taking the pics more like hahaha or stole the camera of whoever has them hahaha

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really indeed.. it’s awesome.. matching, smooth, and then there’s the hot body and delightful looking lips just pouring beneath the material.. bet you arranged yourself to look that amazing... just wish you had a few more angles of you in this... actually wish I was taking the pics more like hahaha or stole the camera of whoever has them hahaha
They all on my pc computer. Don't keep any on phone as kids get into my phone x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
They all on my pc computer. Don't keep any on phone as kids get into my phone x
Aahhh never thought of that... but now I need to find a computer hacker... hahahha

you got them all sorted into categories or just kept all over and makes a random view for nights alone ;-)

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol only in date order lol x
I see, well I don’t see, I wish I could see. And I wanna see, but can’t see.. haha

without sounding bad, if you view all the thumbnails can you see how your body improves as the years go by?
Ooh the thought of all of them... bet there’s loads of good lingerie ones..

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I see, well I don’t see, I wish I could see. And I wanna see, but can’t see.. haha

without sounding bad, if you view all the thumbnails can you see how your body improves as the years go by?
Ooh the thought of all of them... bet there’s loads of good lingerie ones..
Improves definitely wouldn't say that lol. I wish x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not so much the pics but do watch our home movies frequently xx
Oooh my, even better... bet they are amazing and watching back will give a great perspective on what happened when... or are they shor from your perspective... any bloopers in them hahaha

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol no bloopers x
Well that’s good then, you must be great at what you do... and nothing to put you off your stroke when re-watching... although, just thought I’d you only watch the vids and not look at the pics, I can take them off your hands and look after them for you.. save you space on your computer... how’s about that? How nice is that of me to offer.... ;-) hehehehehe

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well that’s good then, you must be great at what you do... and nothing to put you off your stroke when re-watching... although, just thought I’d you only watch the vids and not look at the pics, I can take them off your hands and look after them for you.. save you space on your computer... how’s about that? How nice is that of me to offer.... ;-) hehehehehe
Thanks for offer but we nowhere near full on pc yet lol x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well that’s great news, and pleased you preplanned with plenty space. But the offers there for life mind. You just never know when it’s gonna fill to bursting... that’s the hard drive I’m still on about..

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Cheers for laughing like... loads of sympathy from you I see..!!! Hahahaha I’ll just console myself here by reminding me it’s your looks not compassion that I’m interested in...

Hahahahhaha
Have a look thru some more pics and hopefully they cheer you up xx

Back