Undies lol

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Never say never xx
Ooh your singing to me now.. your so sweet aswell as hot... do you want me to sing back.. errrr oops I mean, errr I don’t know the song, don’t even know who Justin Bieber is or not like that.. no, not me, err carry on, nothing to see here... err let’s start again. I mean ooh you tease... ;-)

(Phew Carl, think you just about got away with that)

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ooh your singing to me now.. your so sweet aswell as hot... do you want me to sing back.. errrr oops I mean, errr I don’t know the song, don’t even know who Justin Bieber is or not like that.. no, not me, err carry on, nothing to see here... err let’s start again. I mean ooh you tease... ;-)

(Phew Carl, think you just about got away with that)
Pmsl :D:D:Dxx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No definitely not for me that one xx
Phew.... me neither, well control that laughing... your undies are too hot to ruin... hehe.. not that I checked the pic again just to make sure they are as awesome as I know, I mean think they are.. z

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah yours, you got one that you like more than others or one that makes you think of it for a happy memory? Or even just the best outfit in the pic...
Well the pics with more than just me always bring back fun memories. Wouldn't say have a favourite tho xx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well the pics with more than just me always bring back fun memories. Wouldn't say have a favourite tho xx
Oooh I see, wow, not just you... interesting... wonder if the other person in the pics is feeling the same about the memories... hehe.. surely there’s one you think is wow, that was amazing... or I looked amazing...

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oooh I see, wow, not just you... interesting... wonder if the other person in the pics is feeling the same about the memories... hehe.. surely there’s one you think is wow, that was amazing... or I looked amazing...
No more like takes 10 attempts to get the pic I want then still not 100% happy but post anyway lol x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No more like takes 10 attempts to get the pic I want then still not 100% happy but post anyway lol x
Well thank you for taking the time and effort... I can guarantee they look 100% to me... quite happy to go through your photos to give my opinion of which ones are your best like.... just to be nice like.

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just checked through your pics and it is hard.. errr. I mean it’s hard to pic a favourite... but I would have to go with this one with the matching bra and undies all sporty.. just like matching hahaha

Back