Thoughts on guys with small cocks

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
looks big enough for me and the mrs to suck and lick until you spunk
As long as I have a pussy and breasts to play with I don’t mind who’s sucking my cock, I’ll be too busy enjoying her taste and moaning.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not a lot of thoughts obviously.

The OP left the site immediately, so one wonders why bother starring something and then leave : how bizarre.

Anyway, a brief internet search gives:

Average erect penis length and girth

Flaccid penis length: 9.16 cm (3.6 in) when stretched. flaccid penis girth: 9.31 cm (3.66 in) erect penis length: 13.12 cm (5.16 in) erect penis girth: 11.66 cm (4.59 in)
Source Medical News Today. (Medical News Today is a web-based outlet for medical information and news, targeted at both the general public and physicians. All posted content is available online, and the earliest available article dates from May 2003. The website was founded in 2003 by Alastair Hazell and Christian Nordqvist.Wikipedia)

The average penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches, with one study finding that nearly everyone falls within this range.​

How to measure your penis size​

If you want to measure your penis, the length is measured from the top to the tip.​

The top of your penis is where it meets your pubic bone, and the tip is the very end of the glans, aka the head.​

To get the most accurate measurement, compress any fat in front of your pubic bone. Also, don’t include any extra length from your foreskin. If you want to measure girth, measure around the base or middle of your shaft.​

Source: Healthline (healthline.com)​

These are just two of many results you will get from the web. Apparently I could be average, to my surprise.

So, ladies, does that meet with your experiences?

Gents, does it strike any cords?

We do have apparent pictorial evidence in the Erection Section of a preponderance that would seem to exceed the average (might be photoshopped), which could indicate that an unusually ;arge propotion of the 16.2 % of males above average are members here: somehow I doubt that.

So, any thoughts?
Dicus a conversation and line of enquiry I had not expected on this site but very exciting for all that. I suspect we also need to be precise in our terms here. Is the mean,medium or mode actually required for precision. As stated the evidence may suggest a better calculation is the mode or median(M) for those members (pun intended this time old boy).
M=((n+1)/2)nth for odd
M=(((n/2)th+((n+1)/2)nth)))/2 for even

Or being a simple exparatrooper
It’s not the size of the prize but the way of the lay
Hope this stimulates parts other beers cannot reach

J

jabba72

It depends what you can do with it as well as using your tongue fingers etc etc some ladies have very tight pussy'sand cannot fit large 1's in

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My brother got the big cock, I got the sense of humour, and to be honest, I think I came off best. I was probably five and a half inches in my prime, probably a bit shorter now that I am older. I was married to the same lady for 45 years and we were very happy together, my brother has had four failed marriages and lots of short relationships, so his big cock didn't make for happy relationships. My wife and I were both very inexperienced when we married and had to learn from each other, but we had lots of fun doing that, and there is not much we did not try with each other. I started out with the knowledge (given to me by my uncle Joe) that making her cum before me was quite important, whether it was with my fingers, my cock or my tongue, and I soon found that pleasing her with my tongue was often better than having a fuck, whether it was licking her bum or her fanny. I have often licked her into multiple orgasms and then gone to sleep without a fuck as she just wanted to drift off to sleep after. Since she passed away I have only had the pleasure of having sex with one lady, and she did not want to fuck, she wanted me to go down on her and I very happily stroked her fanny into a nice gentle climax, then I licked her into another, better one, then she asked me to use my fingers as well and I coaxed her into what she said was the best climax she has ever had. She is quite a bit younger than me, so I was really happy to have pleased her, and although I still see her, the opportunity has not arisen again yet!! I know that not all men - or women- like oral sex, but believe me, having a small cock is not the end of the world.
Oh, just one other thing, I have often had to endure group shower sessions, and can say that having a big cock in the shower does not necessarily make you a hero in the bedroom, a small cock in the shower can give quite a surprise between the sheets.

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My brother got the big cock, I got the sense of humour, and to be honest, I think I came off best. I was probably five and a half inches in my prime, probably a bit shorter now that I am older. I was married to the same lady for 45 years and we were very happy together, my brother has had four failed marriages and lots of short relationships, so his big cock didn't make for happy relationships. My wife and I were both very inexperienced when we married and had to learn from each other, but we had lots of fun doing that, and there is not much we did not try with each other. I started out with the knowledge (given to me by my uncle Joe) that making her cum before me was quite important, whether it was with my fingers, my cock or my tongue, and I soon found that pleasing her with my tongue was often better than having a fuck, whether it was licking her bum or her fanny. I have often licked her into multiple orgasms and then gone to sleep without a fuck as she just wanted to drift off to sleep after. Since she passed away I have only had the pleasure of having sex with one lady, and she did not want to fuck, she wanted me to go down on her and I very happily stroked her fanny into a nice gentle climax, then I licked her into another, better one, then she asked me to use my fingers as well and I coaxed her into what she said was the best climax she has ever had. She is quite a bit younger than me, so I was really happy to have pleased her, and although I still see her, the opportunity has not arisen again yet!! I know that not all men - or women- like oral sex, but believe me, having a small cock is not the end of the world.
Oh, just one other thing, I have often had to endure group shower sessions, and can say that having a big cock in the shower does not necessarily make you a hero in the bedroom, a small cock in the shower can give quite a surprise between the sheets.
Nice post says a lot, Diolch yn fawr.

FTBB54

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
its not the size but the amount of spunk you can shoot down my throat. I just love sucking and licking cock and balls, especially my mates when we get to play with each other.
Would love a mate to have fun with! Thats was my early exoperience!

Storman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So what’s the majority saying? Is a guy with a small cock ok or is bigger better?
It's actually what WOMEN say," It ISN'T the SIZE that counts! It's what you do with WHAT you GOT"!! Plenty of women say that,and it's true!! I'm NOT really big,but some guys have health problems and T
im saying big rules xx
Seriously?? Yeah and I suppose you're " MORE of a man than guys with smaller one's,right"??

Storman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So what’s the majority saying? Is a guy with a small cock ok or is bigger better?
It's actually what WOMEN say," It ISN'T the SIZE that counts! It's what you do with WHAT you GOT"!! Plenty of women say that,and it's true!! I'm NOT really big,but some guys have health problems and THAT is what hinders things!

Back