Thoughts on guys with small cocks

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Missed this thread, being a member (scuse the unintended pun) of the smaller fraternity: shall see what's posted with interest .

(nice pic btw @alex4660 )

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not a lot of thoughts obviously.

The OP left the site immediately, so one wonders why bother starring something and then leave : how bizarre.

Anyway, a brief internet search gives:

Average erect penis length and girth

Flaccid penis length: 9.16 cm (3.6 in) when stretched. flaccid penis girth: 9.31 cm (3.66 in) erect penis length: 13.12 cm (5.16 in) erect penis girth: 11.66 cm (4.59 in)
Source Medical News Today. (Medical News Today is a web-based outlet for medical information and news, targeted at both the general public and physicians. All posted content is available online, and the earliest available article dates from May 2003. The website was founded in 2003 by Alastair Hazell and Christian Nordqvist.Wikipedia)

The average penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches, with one study finding that nearly everyone falls within this range.
How to measure your penis size
If you want to measure your penis, the length is measured from the top to the tip.
The top of your penis is where it meets your pubic bone, and the tip is the very end of the glans, aka the head.
To get the most accurate measurement, compress any fat in front of your pubic bone. Also, don’t include any extra length from your foreskin. If you want to measure girth, measure around the base or middle of your shaft.
Source: Healthline (healthline.com)​

These are just two of many results you will get from the web. Apparently I could be average, to my surprise.

So, ladies, does that meet with your experiences?

Gents, does it strike any cords?

We do have apparent pictorial evidence in the Erection Section of a preponderance that would seem to exceed the average (might be photoshopped), which could indicate that an unusually ;arge propotion of the 16.2 % of males above average are members here: somehow I doubt that.

So, any thoughts?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not a lot of thoughts obviously.

The OP left the site immediately, so one wonders why bother starring something and then leave : how bizarre.

Anyway, a brief internet search gives:

Average erect penis length and girth

Flaccid penis length: 9.16 cm (3.6 in) when stretched. flaccid penis girth: 9.31 cm (3.66 in) erect penis length: 13.12 cm (5.16 in) erect penis girth: 11.66 cm (4.59 in)
Source Medical News Today. (Medical News Today is a web-based outlet for medical information and news, targeted at both the general public and physicians. All posted content is available online, and the earliest available article dates from May 2003. The website was founded in 2003 by Alastair Hazell and Christian Nordqvist.Wikipedia)

The average penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches, with one study finding that nearly everyone falls within this range.​

How to measure your penis size​

If you want to measure your penis, the length is measured from the top to the tip.​

The top of your penis is where it meets your pubic bone, and the tip is the very end of the glans, aka the head.​

To get the most accurate measurement, compress any fat in front of your pubic bone. Also, don’t include any extra length from your foreskin. If you want to measure girth, measure around the base or middle of your shaft.​

Source: Healthline (healthline.com)​

These are just two of many results you will get from the web. Apparently I could be average, to my surprise.

So, ladies, does that meet with your experiences?

Gents, does it strike any cords?

We do have apparent pictorial evidence in the Erection Section of a preponderance that would seem to exceed the average (might be photoshopped), which could indicate that an unusually ;arge propotion of the 16.2 % of males above average are members here: somehow I doubt that.

So, any thoughts?
I would agree that 5.3ish is average. But I have seem many many many significantly smaller and significant larger. Just as average height for a man in the UK is 5'10 but i would say most men are not 5'10 but taller or shorter.

Regarding cock size preferences, I am very much of the lock and key school. Needs to be the right size for the lock and not every lock is the same. It also depends on other things he does and what kind of sex we are engaging in. I've only been with one small cock that I found satisfying but that was on account of toys, long fingers, powerful arms and his personality. We rarely used his cock, to be honest.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think I fall in the average category, sometimes there are good days and it may appear bigger (to me) others it may be smaller, speaking of flaccid and erect. I could be healthier some days when flaccid it hangs with lots of blood in it and my balls are full. Other days when I may have masturbated a fair amount or been unhealthy due to excessive drinking, lack of exercise, blood flow or mental state at the time, it hangs shorter and my erection seems shorter too.

When I’m in a positive mental state I don’t really have any issues with the size of my cock and the woman I’ve been with all seemed to like it. Probably because I don’t have any issues getting hard, they may appreciate that I enjoy lots of foreplay, kissing, touching, seducing, arousing etc etc, and when it gets passed that they usually say just fucking stick your cock in me or I want your cock inside me so bad and those words make me more aroused.

Could it be bigger, for some woman yes, for a lot of woman I think with enough confidence and stimulation it doesn’t matter. It all depends on what they like and if they are generally attracted to you. They do like a surprise after imagining what you have before they undo your belt buckle and release your erect cock.

Probably should go in the erection section. Here’s a recent pic, turned on and feeling good talking to a lady.

5C70E72D-BC6E-499C-9044-154B3A0EAB70.jpeg

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think I fall in the average category, sometimes there are good days and it may appear bigger (to me) others it may be smaller, speaking of flaccid and erect. I could be healthier some days when flaccid it hangs with lots of blood in it and my balls are full. Other days when I may have masturbated a fair amount or been unhealthy due to excessive drinking, lack of exercise, blood flow or mental state at the time, it hangs shorter and my erection seems shorter too.

When I’m in a positive mental state I don’t really have any issues with the size of my cock and the woman I’ve been with all seemed to like it. Probably because I don’t have any issues getting hard, they may appreciate that I enjoy lots of foreplay, kissing, touching, seducing, arousing etc etc, and when it gets passed that they usually say just fucking stick your cock in me or I want your cock inside me so bad and those words make me more aroused.

Could it be bigger, for some woman yes, for a lot of woman I think with enough confidence and stimulation it doesn’t matter. It all depends on what they like and if they are generally attracted to you. They do like a surprise after imagining what you have before they undo your belt buckle and release your erect cock.

Probably should go in the erection section. Here’s a recent pic, turned on and feeling good talking to a lady.

View attachment 145562
looks big enough for me and the mrs to suck and lick until you spunk

Back