Straight Butt Curious

ckjmd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm the same, I want to suck a cock and maybe even fuck but I wouldn't want to kiss or anything like that.
Anyone in the Derby area to give it a try with?

Reilly777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 22 from Northern Ireland and staight but wouldn’t love to suck a cock and sallow and even get sucked. If anyone is looking to meet

Reilly777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone want to suck

Attachments

• FC4A5179-BF6B-4532-87F6-C9D30718FB65.jpeg
    FC4A5179-BF6B-4532-87F6-C9D30718FB65.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 25

Podgybelly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Carlisle. Would love to suck a cock. Married but Bi curious.

Parkey92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey I'm also in the same boat, I would love to see what it feels like, I'm desperate to find out but wouldn't know how to ask

H

HornyGroot

Hi guys, all very horny reading your texts, only been with a couple of guys, must say I enjoyed the 2nd experience more than the 1st.
It's horny thinking of sucking a cock or even having your arse taken ( still waiting ) but to actually meet a guy online and arrange a meeting, I find very difficult and nervous in my local area, we all can't travel miles to meet. It's not like you can chat a guy up at the bar like a woman. And some guys you chat on some sites have not for any intention of meeting up, they just like chatting dirty, which is not a problem.

Barney

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, all very horny reading your texts, only been with a couple of guys, must say I enjoyed the 2nd experience more than the 1st.
It's horny thinking of sucking a cock or even having your arse taken ( still waiting ) but to actually meet a guy online and arrange a meeting, I find very difficult and nervous in my local area, we all can't travel miles to meet. It's not like you can chat a guy up at the bar like a woman. And some guys you chat on some sites have not for any intention of meeting up, they just like chatting dirty, which is not a problem.
hi there just been reading quote ur right u cant chat a man up at the bar u r likely 2 get a smack in the mouth tell u little about me am 57 come from Yorkshire n single am caring n honesty loving am looking 2 make friends but hope something may come out of it who known if ud like 2 chat just say hi ty 4 listing x

tizi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow at the end!
I know exactly how you feel.

Suze

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Same here, not into kissing cuddling etc just like to suck a nice cock sometimes

TPR3003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi there just been reading quote ur right u cant chat a man up at the bar u r likely 2 get a smack in the mouth tell u little about me am 57 come from Yorkshire n single am caring n honesty loving am looking 2 make friends but hope something may come out of it who known if ud like 2 chat just say hi ty 4 listing x
Hi Barney, I'm bi curious and would like to chat if you're the same. If you're on kik message me, I'm TPR3003

Smart180

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow at the end!

I am a straight guy too, I don't want to kiss another guy but want a guy to suck me off, I won't do it back but I think I want to try and wank a guy.

Kev72

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

That sounds really hot

Back