Straight Butt Curious

L

Leethelarge

Same for me. Last few years properly thinking about it. Perusing the opportunity to try it fully

P

Phil376

Don't think I could do it just a big fantasy have thought about crossdressing but only in private

Twix56

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow at the end!

Svenmozza

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow at the end!
I've tried it. Would love to again.

Wantmyfirstc__k

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Same i dont like the thought of kissing guys
But always wanted to suck a guy off and get fucked
I feel really turned on by taking the role of a lady and getting abused
Ive just recently decided to actively seek an experience if the right guy comes along

S

Swanny

Love to have your cock would fit great in my mouth and you do the same to me, yes swallow is good for me as it is for you, would also love to have my arse pounded and filled with cum

Back