South wales slut x

sarah04

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any time hun. A big stiff bona is always welcome to force its way down my throat x

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Filthy cocksucker looking for local meets in the South wales area with filthy hung guys. Any legal age considered, prefer older though x
I'm Karl I'm in Cardiff and I'm a real horny filthy minded guy and Will do anything and everything sexual with a like minded female and the more dirty the hornier I get and when I'm like 5hat I love to have great fun for hours with her and whatever she wants I'm game Here's a picture of my big thick hard cock for you too see and think of it pounding you deep and hard

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Filthy cocksucker looking for local meets in the South wales area with filthy hung guys. Any legal age considered, prefer older though x
And I'll do anything you ask if you sit on my face and let me tounge Fuck you until u cum in my mouth over and over

jongee

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im in Newport thursday and have a nice clean cock to put in your holes, get all that juice out of you....Im 56 and need a dirty woman like you????

BoredandWelsh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Neath guy here. Where in South Wales are you? Do you care if it is married cock?

Back