South wales slut x

dtr9100

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Filthy cocksucker looking for local meets in the South wales area with filthy hung guys. Any legal age considered, prefer older though x
I’d be happy to help a girl out, I’m in Bristol and older. As filthy as you want ;)

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey there sarah , I’d absolutely love to entertain you so drop me a message and let’s see if we can sort something out soon ….
Stunning photo babe , love to see more of you x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Filthy cocksucker looking for local meets in the South wales area with filthy hung guys. Any legal age considered, prefer older though x
You can suck my cock anytime

George84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im not south wales but always willing to travel, PM me x

J

jasoncolematthews

I’m 18 from Lydney you can suck my cock

DickyDido

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there Sarah, I am South Wales, I am older though. I am filthy minded and love to please over and over again. Do you have a messenger of some sort we could chat through or could we chat in the naughty room some time to see if we get along?

PandS

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m staying in a hotel in Llanelli on Thursday night, do you fancy a filthy meet? I’m 56, well built and bald
Phil x

Jayjay9162

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm hereford? 40 mins drive from me 7 inch shaven

Steve35421

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey girl, you still up for sucking a nice cock? I can travel, if you can accomodate.

Back