So, I guess I should post here...

kayla80k

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi all x

I am just going to introduce myself here as I hadn't yet. I've only signed up this morning.

I am Kayla, lovely to meet you all. I am 31 and have been married for 10 years. I settled down extremely early in life. I feel I missed out on alot of things.

I am from the UK and Indian and have no children. I have recently discovered that being able to post a few photos and staying anonymous can be extremely exciting. So, I have tried it out. It is a part of me I never knew existed, however, I am embracing it.

Thanks for reading
IMG_20220917_093120.jpg

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi all x

I am just going to introduce myself here as I hadn't yet. I've only signed up this morning.

I am Kayla, lovely to meet you all. I am 31 and have been married for 10 years. I settled down extremely early in life. I feel I missed out on alot of things.

I am from the UK and Indian and have no children. I have recently discovered that being able to post a few photos and staying anonymous can be extremely exciting. So, I have tried it out. It is a part of me I never knew existed, however, I am embracing it.

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Think we have missed out too lol

Baron74

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm glad you have decided to share some photos. You look amazing and I hope there will be more photos to follow.

Blueballz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Enjoy and most of all have fun

Hornyrick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, Kayla,
welcome, you look fantastic and I'd love to chat with you - DM me
I'm glad you are finding some excitement and are embracing it
Look forward to more great photos

kayla80k

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, Kayla,
welcome, you look fantastic and I'd love to chat with you - DM me
I'm glad you are finding some excitement and are embracing it
Look forward to more great photos
Thanks for the message

nick48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
hi love your pics..49 y/o married indian guy uk here..would love to chat..total discretion..if you fancy it x

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Gorgeous fancy a chat?

Desperatedan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning and like others said hope to see more soon DM me for swaps if interested x

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all x

I am from the UK and Indian and have no children. I have recently discovered that being able to post a few photos and staying anonymous can be extremely exciting. So, I have tried it out. It is a part of me I never knew existed, however, I am embracing
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Hi I'm John it's fantastic seeing you on here , I'm married too there is nothing wrong with a bit of fun if you ever want to chat that would be amazing, from what I can see you look amazing

Jsiode2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Welcome kayla80k.
Lovely to meet you too. Hope to chat soon.
I am totally embracing your pics too, gorgeous !
Have fun

J

Just

Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Stunning. X

S

SussexGuy47

Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Well you look Lovely So Far..
So here is me...
20220918_003600.jpg

Hope U like..

ukmale42

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
you are gorgeous

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I hope you find it entertaining.

spunkyfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi all x

Thanks for reading
View attachment 120238
Morning. Looking very pretty

Back