So how many....

southernguy48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
a good hubby should always be supportive of his wifes hobbies x i used to enjoy helping her ready and prepared for her lover x

Kentjackhammer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I sort of have two at the moment. I don't usually have much in the way of fantasies but-
One involves dogging and having sex with several strangers, on a few occasions.
The other is about a man I've known for years. He blackmails me into a gangbang with a group of his acquaintances.

I don't think I'd like either in reality but there it is X
Hi I love to help with a gangbang

StrangeDesires

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sadly I have not kept count of them all, but a few years ago I did start recording both "current" sexual partners but also as I remember them, I also note old ones.
As of today, it is 57, but I am sure there are still a few I have forgotten. Mostly women, but 5 guys in there too.
Also if we include where we never touched but masturbated in front of each other, add 3 more, two from a very long time ago one much more recently.

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm a virgin and I've always had to much respect for women to disrespect their love by entering them with such passion and allowing my loins to explode so deeply inside them. I think I might be ready to experience this though and I'm a quick learner so please if you bring yourself to share this with me I'm sure I will satisfy you in some way. Thank you

Back