SITE CONNECTION ISSUES

InHerKnickers2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am TalkTalk, I havent had any problems until about 4days ago and since then I have not been able to sign in to the chat room. Also on mobile using a browser on vodafone the same thing. Cleared cashe and cookies on laptop, no difference.
any ideas?

H

HotelBob

I can't say,today I just had no issues at all ,sorry I can't help more !

K

Kanzo_77

BT full Fibre, samsung Tablet and phone, and using Vodafone wifi, tired firefox, and chrome and samsung internet.. last night was working spot on all night.. this morning, naahhhh.. can login to chat rooms.. wont let me post ( pending ) i cant send a message ( pending )... but if i go into my email part in account i can send a reply direclty to a member that works.. it seems to be affecting the "live" part of the site more so... i can see the chat scrolling, see the list of members on line... just cant join in.....

Its getting fruatrating thats for sure....

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Working great yesterday, back to pending on everything now,am on bt

K

Kanzo_77

Right.. so its def not just me... it was absolutly fine last night.. was no issue at all and having a great connection with someone.. this morning.. this part seems to be working.. the email/ forum messages.. but the chat and i.m. side.. nah.. pendimg again..

Its either a server thing at their end or its a uk firewall thing that keeps pushing out the connection... either way it wasnt doing this 6 mo

K

Kanzo_77

It seems to work better on data mobile... not wifi just now... ill monitor...

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The site developer is working on the connection and pending issues as a priority and will let us know as soon as there is any update to report.

InHerKnickers2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am TalkTalk, I havent had any problems until about 4days ago and since then I have not been able to sign in to the chat room. Also on mobile using a browser on vodafone the same thing. Cleared cashe and cookies on laptop, no difference.
any ideas?
managed to sort out that on Chrome I cant sign in at all, tried MS Edge and have no problems with sign in or rooms connection. Still need to sort chrome out but may help someone

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Been working fine for a few days now its back to messages going to screen (pending) and messages going to rooms not updating after being in the room for a appx 30 secs.

H

HotelBob

managed to sort out that on Chrome I cant sign in at all, tried MS Edge and have no problems with sign in or rooms connection. Still need to sort chrome out but may help someone
I aklm on edge and still have issues , chrome doesn't work anyway with the site ,grr

Somerset_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im coming to the conclusion that UK Chat dont give a flying fuck as its now many weeks down the line and sweet fuck all to show for it.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really spoiling the site .. can’t chat to anyone as it won’t post anything half the time ..

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
BT Fibre .. chatroom now totally useless on my mobile & VERY frustrating on the desktop. ("You are disconnected .. reconnecting") There was a short time, after the promised update, where the chatroom worked perfectly then it went back to useless.
If it doesn't improve I'm deleting my account!

Last edited:

Sheffield_Male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The other UK chat site works fine, why cant they just use the same settings as that??

Back