Seriously needing cock

needinghardcock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to this kinda thing. I don’t want constant messages or photos. Contact only via this site
Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don't suppose Hampshire falls within your remit?

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to this kinda thing. I don’t want constant messages or photos. Contact only via this site
Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.
I'm Sussex based ... where are you ?

Agmr1701

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm sussex based if you just wanna have so horny chat

Trantor01

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I live in Kent but able to travel, are you interested ??

Ozziieieie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have a decent cock you can do whatever you want with

Arron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would love to give you mine

Attachments

• 20211203_215507.jpg
    20211203_215507.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 11
K

kael10000

would you like to a taste of this one? it's fully loaded...

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 2

hampshire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well hello my name is Pete and I am Hampshire based and can travel like to know more?

Back