Seriously needing cock

Davidian666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to this kinda thing. I don’t want constant messages or photos. Contact only via this site
Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.
Here's some for you

Attachments

• 20210909_124524.jpg
    20210909_124524.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 4

Ian11

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to this kinda thing. I don’t want constant messages or photos. Contact only via this site
Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.
Shame im in birmingham

F

Fonic

Im Hertfordshire based and as it happens and I’d like to get inside you, got what you need I think

F

Fonic

Chat me up when you’re ready

razaqshah16

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
will this do

Attachments

• IMG_20220113_005724__01.jpg
    IMG_20220113_005724__01.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 3
O

Oldfitman

What a thread a women needs cock and everyone is out ready,

W

Wells88

Hey you,drop me
A
Message x

V

victorhokey

Hi, are you interested in a meet. I wouldn’t mind coming to you. I live in London and I can come to you in Sussex. Or if you come to me I’ll pay for your travel.

I have a nice cock that you would like and it’s a good bad boy @needinghardcock

Attachments

• C772B124-966A-4C3B-8E1D-517A2764274C.jpeg
    C772B124-966A-4C3B-8E1D-517A2764274C.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 67B2E316-6D93-416F-9A02-4B604F64727F.jpeg
    67B2E316-6D93-416F-9A02-4B604F64727F.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 4
  • A9462479-CE9E-4DF8-8422-C1AC8F58537A.jpeg
    A9462479-CE9E-4DF8-8422-C1AC8F58537A.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 4

Alan116

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi sweet

Cam18c

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m in Kent pm if interested

Brightonfun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. New here. Just read your message and happy to chat , see how we go. Fully offer myself. Phil

Paulblue

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm near Gatwick can come down xx

Amy30

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I know im female but i sympathise with your plight and i think i can help you in finding someone for you my FB is a very good lover and i can suggest him to you if you are intetested he is very clean although he is older than me but don't let that fool you he is very experienced if your not interested then that is ok just wish you all the best in your search xx

Bobby84smith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.You still looking

Bobby84smith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Been a while since I last even saw a good soiled cock and my juices are flowing even thinking about the possibility. Am Sussex based.You still looking

S

SussexGuy47

I know im female but i sympathise with your plight and i think i can help you in finding someone for you my FB is a very good lover and i can suggest him to you if you are intetested he is very clean although he is older than me but don't let that fool you he is very experienced if your not interested then that is ok just wish you all the best in your search xx

Are You
Anywhere near Sussex???

Jens1011R

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m Sussex, message me

andyelgato69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey where in Sussex are you

Back