Saying hi

V

victorhokey

New to all this so just want to say hi. Describe myself as blonde hair, blue eyes, curvy figure, 33 years old and currently married. Not used to this online chatting so please be nice :)
Hey xx Welcome - hope you enjoy it here and I’d love to chat to you and have some fun and hopefully meet up too x

FunTime35

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Alright I’m from London Uk age 36 and I’m new so we can help each other and I have short dark brown hair and blue eyes and enjoy gym

B

Bigyin1690

New to all this so just want to say hi. Describe myself as blonde hair, blue eyes, curvy figure, 33 years old and currently married. Not used to this online chatting so please be nice :)
Sure ull get on fine inhere dope me a message

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi married, looking to chat, love to show you all and I promise to be nice PM me

alius987

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome and hope you are finding this place fun. Nice profile pic, gorgeous arse. Look forward to seeing more of you here

M

mjA82

Hi! Welcome and I’d be interested in chatting, 40 years old, 6ft with dark hair and blue eyes. In a relationship that’s open about our fantasies

sissysyd

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi there I am quite new also and love wearing girl underwear and being a good obedient sissy for real men

eburyno2

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Curvy and welcome. Would love to chat when you are free.

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi there. Great choice of lingerie, suits that amazing ass perfectly.

Fireboi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there, pm me if you want to chat ☺️

T

Thermo78

Hi Rox, very nice to see you. Love the profile pic - very sexy! Looks like there are a lot of us married people here lol. Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Rog76

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, also new here.... hope we get a chance to chat.....

S

Scotsswitch91

Would love to chat rox! Pm me!

Back