Saying hi

Jay_uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome Rox - hope we can chat and have some fun soon x

BossMan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
New to all this so just want to say hi. Describe myself as blonde hair, blue eyes, curvy figure, 33 years old and currently married. Not used to this online chatting so please be nice :)
Welcome…married too looking for discreet. Pm me

Dilf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey Curvyrox…
Welcome to the fun… lovely arse … I fit your profile requirements.. say hi sometime and let’s… we’ll see x

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cracking pic, would love to play with you:)

Lubedshaft

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to drop me a message if ya fancy x. Great bum btw x

Cropper28

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to all this so just want to say hi. Describe myself as blonde hair, blue eyes, curvy figure, 33 years old and currently married. Not used to this online chatting so please be nice :)
Hey there and welcome

Nik25

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Rox, welcome to the site and great pic by the way! I'm 34 and married as well. Would love to chat sometime so send me a message if you want to.

M

MisterWonder

Hey hi sweetie x nice to meet you

brickiemick

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, quite an avi to introduce yourself! Happy to just chat if you want to direct message. Hope you enjoy the site, have fun x

Back