Random facts about your self

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I played for the first ever Great Britain Youth American Football team in 1988 (or maybe 89)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I really enjoy back tickles. So sometimes I use a beam in my home as a tickle post by attaching various nice textured things to it.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Funny fact or unusual skill about myself..

I'm actually a really good Chiromancer or better known as a Palm Reader.. yes it's normally a skill practiced by the ladies but I was taught by my elder female relatives.. I have found that the ladies love having their palms read and especially by a man who is good looking, it's without any doubt lead to me having more fun

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Funny fact or unusual skill about myself..

I'm actually a really good Chiromancer or better known as a Palm Reader.. yes it's normally a skill practiced by the ladies but I was taught by my elder female relatives.. I have found that the ladies love having their palms read and especially by a man who is good looking, it's without any doubt lead to me having more fun
Is it true that you can change your fortune by drawing desired lines on your hands?

Thread: I enjoy skipping more than the average bear.

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Self explained title, funny, sad, little facts anything really about yourself. Feel free to ask questions too.
I have erectile dysfunction. And yes my GP has prescribed every tablet available but no luck. I no longer feel like a man should.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was in the film a bridge too far. If you look for a tiny black dot attached to a dirty grey handkerchief parachuting out of a c47 blink and you’ll miss it

Back