Random facts about your self

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I played for the first ever Great Britain Youth American Football team in 1988 (or maybe 89)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I really enjoy back tickles. So sometimes I use a beam in my home as a tickle post by attaching various nice textured things to it.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Funny fact or unusual skill about myself..

I'm actually a really good Chiromancer or better known as a Palm Reader.. yes it's normally a skill practiced by the ladies but I was taught by my elder female relatives.. I have found that the ladies love having their palms read and especially by a man who is good looking, it's without any doubt lead to me having more fun

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Funny fact or unusual skill about myself..

I'm actually a really good Chiromancer or better known as a Palm Reader.. yes it's normally a skill practiced by the ladies but I was taught by my elder female relatives.. I have found that the ladies love having their palms read and especially by a man who is good looking, it's without any doubt lead to me having more fun
Is it true that you can change your fortune by drawing desired lines on your hands?

Thread: I enjoy skipping more than the average bear.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was in the film a bridge too far. If you look for a tiny black dot attached to a dirty grey handkerchief parachuting out of a c47 blink and you’ll miss it

MassageHands

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I lost my sexual confidence due to my ex shaming me in front of friends and family because of the size of my cock. Happy to say new wife is happy with it but getting the confidence back is a real struggle

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I once did the full monty with 20 or so mates from uni

Last edited:

Arleth

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I once played the best in the country at Bridge (the card game). I was sozzled as was my mate. Coming back from a holiday in Tunisia. I barged in as he was leaving and demanded a hand! Do not mention four hearts doubled on a total crossruff to Kambo. He will not appreciate it. I think we ruined his holiday!

Back