Random facts about your self

O

Oldfitman

I have an Eating disorder, that I like to stay in denial about, I've had this for around 15yrs, sometimes it lays dormant, but it's always there.

2018 I was abusing laxatives so bad that I became bed bound and my gp came to my home and said if I continue, he give me 2 months to live. Obviously I came off the laxatives, took me 2 weeks and a few weeks in hospital but I got my life back.

I get so angry with myself, because even after that huge scare, it's always waiting in the background.
Well done, these things challenge our minds but you got this

offmytrolly69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Random Fact

I find it extremely hard saying No, but I equally love helping my friends and family and even strangers.
Tash you and me both Tash. Always get myself in a mix from not say No. Fell like I being a heel if I do.

G

Geo

Bit embarrassed but it's a Random fact, just takes a lot to say and admit to.

i have an Eating disorder, that I like to stay in denial about, I've had this for around 15yrs, sometimes it lays dormant, but it's always there.

2018 I was abusing laxatives so bad that I became bed bound and my gp came to my home and said if I continue, he give me 2 months to live. Obviously I came off the laxatives, took me 2 weeks and a few weeks in hospital but I got my life back.

I get so angry with myself, because even after that huge scare, it's always waiting in the background.
Thanks for sharing that tash xx

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bit embarrassed but it's a Random fact, just takes a lot to say and admit to.

i have an Eating disorder, that I like to stay in denial about, I've had this for around 15yrs, sometimes it lays dormant, but it's always there.

Thanks for sharing. It must be so hard.

Reactions: Geo

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I work extremely long hours and i never get a break

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Doubt there's much chance with those hours and afterwards, probably knackered, but, could there be a story here?

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Doubt there's much chance with those hours and afterwards, probably knackered, but, could there be a story here?
No story really been doing security for 20 years single dad just trying to rise my 17 year old daughter and need the money with the cost of living high all i get most weeks is 10 hours sleep and i mainly work nights

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I really like fresh figs. A lot. Like way too much. They make me so happy.

Back