Random facts about your self

O

Oldfitman

I can't seem to get a woman
This isn’t a criticism in any way shape or form. We all do things differently but perhaps less pictures of your dick. I’m sure it’s not the best icebreaker for a conversation or even to show how nice you are.You seem a decent guy let all your other things about you shine through.
When you look at the responses very little people reply if it’s straight the dick and fanny.
Hope you do find someone.

O

Oldfitman

I live next door to the mayors dad and the mayors a really nice guy too except when he cut my favourite bush down in my front garden. I still can’t work out why to this day.

sarahcupcake

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I live next door to the mayors dad and the mayors a really nice guy too except when he cut my favourite bush down in my front garden. I still can’t work out why to this day.
I'm sorry to hear about your bush but I'm sure he didnt mean it

O

Oldfitman

I'm sorry to hear about your bush but I'm sure he didnt mean it
Thank you for your kind words, it was quite strange. He knocked on the door and asked he could cut some of my bushes back.
He’s the mayor, hey he must be trustworthy.
No he only went and cut my favourite bush all the way back.
What can I say it’s a bush it will grow back.

Reactions: VIP
O

Oldfitman

Ohh he meant it and I can promise you it looks hilarious :D
Well thank you for making fun out of my bush. I will have you know I have always trimmed my bush regularly.
Always in the front garden to allow the fresh air on it, it can also be quite messy so I have my leaf blower on hand of course.
I am an expert bush trimmer if anyone would like any help with theirs.

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a scar in my eye that is only occasionally visible. Today is one of those days !
66 or more years ago playing with steel-tipped arrows and home-made bows, my mate, from a few doors down fired an arrow at me which hit me just below my right eye, Have to admit I pobably ran home crying and bleeding a little. Fortunately did little damage, didn't knock any sense into me but at least, a year later, I did manage to scrape into a grammar school (as did he and we remained friends).

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
WHen I was very young I liked Brown and Mild, today, if you could still get it it would be Old and Bitter.
In the pub that I work in we’ve had an ale called Black and Tan, similar to that. Also in my local working mans club, you still get people that have an alternative like Mans brown ale with John smiths..

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fun fact, I'm left handed

I once flew to Japan around Christmas time and wandered the streets in a red and gold silk kimono, a cone shaped bamboo/straw hat with a wooden samurai sword made by a guy who carved walking sticks(who also made a walking stick for the queen and prince) and sandals.

T

Tash46

Bit embarrassed but it's a Random fact, just takes a lot to say and admit to.

i have an Eating disorder, that I like to stay in denial about, I've had this for around 15yrs, sometimes it lays dormant, but it's always there.

2018 I was abusing laxatives so bad that I became bed bound and my gp came to my home and said if I continue, he give me 2 months to live. Obviously I came off the laxatives, took me 2 weeks and a few weeks in hospital but I got my life back.

I get so angry with myself, because even after that huge scare, it's always waiting in the background.

Back