Playful Shades

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@uglyoldmanc don't leave me guessing!
cold wet dark night.. had rang 3 times whilst walking up n down the road unable to find the house.. cos its soddin sideways to the road, derr me, n eventually got through to mr hubby. got directions... was 100Mtrs from it, grrrr, so close but no banana, or sausage for that matter, got to house n 1st thing I noticed was the doors.. 2nd was the water barrel. IF mr hubby hadn't opened the door I would probably have taken a pic n posted it in the drivers forum but he did, so I didn't.
Audi. cud be. after your 20th car they suddenly all look n feel the same . n then u get a freaky one you remember for some weird reason.
mine was an AMG63 coupe. I'd driven it 50odd miles,, dropped it into the carpark n 3 guys punched the feck outta each other to see who would get to drive it 100Mtrs into storage. WEIRD!
Buildings I remember..
Places I remember..
Customers, including the poor lady who's hubby was neglecting her so she decided to change her top into a sheer blouse n stand next to me in the rain hoping I would cheat on my beautiful loving partner, I might remember if they do something unexpected,
cars... naa, they're a tool to get from A to B in.
could have been anything, it was there, it wasn't an abort, it got me home n got me dry on route.

sorry BBW. but if you rember an ugly git, dressed in black, all but soaked to the skin picking up a car a couple of years ago,,, hi.
if not,, hi anyways, xx

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
cold wet dark night.. had rang 3 times whilst walking up n down the road unable to find the house.. cos its soddin sideways to the road, derr me, n eventually got through to mr hubby. got directions... was 100Mtrs from it, grrrr, so close but no banana, or sausage for that matter, got to house n 1st thing I noticed was the doors.. 2nd was the water barrel. IF mr hubby hadn't opened the door I would probably have taken a pic n posted it in the drivers forum but he did, so I didn't.
Audi. cud be. after your 20th car they suddenly all look n feel the same . n then u get a freaky one you remember for some weird reason.
mine was an AMG63 coupe. I'd driven it 50odd miles,, dropped it into the carpark n 3 guys punched the feck outta each other to see who would get to drive it 100Mtrs into storage. WEIRD!
Buildings I remember..
Places I remember..
Customers, including the poor lady who's hubby was neglecting her so she decided to change her top into a sheer blouse n stand next to me in the rain hoping I would cheat on my beautiful loving partner, I might remember if they do something unexpected,
cars... naa, they're a tool to get from A to B in.
could have been anything, it was there, it wasn't an abort, it got me home n got me dry on route.

sorry BBW. but if you rember an ugly git, dressed in black, all but soaked to the skin picking up a car a couple of years ago,,, hi.
if not,, hi anyways, xx
I want more episodes of your life please! :D:oops:

Back