Playful Shades

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
please tell me you still draw
I love that piece

Unfortunately I haven't put a pencil or chalk to paper since. What with having a family very young and being busy bringing them up......then running a business and other work commitments. Maybe now I have alot more time on my hands I should.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't put a pencil or chalk to paper since. What with having a family very young and being busy bringing them up......then running a business and other work commitments. Maybe now I have alot more time on my hands I should.
you definitely have an eye cazz
having finally got to page 26, I have to say that your works, such as the raindrops on flagstones could easily sell and are amongst my faves in this collection

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you definitely have an eye cazz
having finally got to page 26, I have to say that your works, such as the raindrops on flagstones could easily sell and are amongst my faves in this collection

Thankyou.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@BBW1986 beautiful photography...(I don't know much about you, so I am just checking, are they yours? This is a thread for personal pictures, I am happy to make a few exceptions...but let's try to honour the rules as much as possible)

Back