Phone Sex

C

CurvyfUK

I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!

P

pochmahaw

I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
phone sex can be fantastic, and safe lol pm me if fancy a chat

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would love to assist you some time x

S

SwedishSailor

That is so hot! I've had some really good times with women over the phone earlier. Such a turn on to hear someone you never met or talked to before moan and cum for you over the phone to your words, amazing!
Mostly had it in my native language, but would like to try it out in english some time :)

Keep on doing it as long as it makes you feel good!

JustL69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
13520.jpg
Message me for my number

MattWilkes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to have phone sex with you

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
pm me when u wanna call

Mrtickle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm I’m sure I can help

Back