LondonCDBottom
UKChat Initiate
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2025
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 39
Yes, but only after I beg her, she makes me beg, I cry out begging her to fuck me harder and make me cum.She makes you have your first anal orgasm
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, but only after I beg her, she makes me beg, I cry out begging her to fuck me harder and make me cum.She makes you have your first anal orgasm
I love it. My partner has pegged me on many occasions and she loves using a dildo on my as well. I love having a dildo inside me when I’m inside her. A real cock is better but either way I love being penetrated.Pegging yes or no what's your thoughts Male and female point of view
I have pushed back while she does me, takes some of the workload, have ridden it as well while she lay there with the strappy on and it had a dildo on the iside of the harness, so it moved as I rode the strappy, giving her pleasure, she would talk dirty, "Thats it ride my cock you dirty bitch, you know you want it you dirty slag." and stuff like that. The change in power dynamic was amazing iin now being the one being fucked and she loved being in charge and fucking. Sometimes she would lock me in a chastity cage,I've done it and it was knackering!