Pegging yes or no

Cockinpanties

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Sep 13, 2025
Messages
146
Reaction score
81
Pegging yes or no what's your thoughts Male and female point of view
I love it. My partner has pegged me on many occasions and she loves using a dildo on my as well. I love having a dildo inside me when I’m inside her. A real cock is better but either way I love being penetrated.
 

LondonCDBottom

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
110
Reaction score
39
I've done it and it was knackering!
I have pushed back while she does me, takes some of the workload, have ridden it as well while she lay there with the strappy on and it had a dildo on the iside of the harness, so it moved as I rode the strappy, giving her pleasure, she would talk dirty, "Thats it ride my cock you dirty bitch, you know you want it you dirty slag." and stuff like that. The change in power dynamic was amazing iin now being the one being fucked and she loved being in charge and fucking. Sometimes she would lock me in a chastity cage,
 

MirandaM

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
60
I have pushed back while she does me, takes some of the workload, have ridden it as well while she lay there with the strappy on and it had a dildo on the iside of the harness, so it moved as I rode the strappy, giving her pleasure, she would talk dirty, "Thats it ride my cock you dirty bitch, you know you want it you dirty slag." and stuff like that. The change in power dynamic was amazing iin now being the one being fucked and she loved being in charge and fucking. Sometimes she would lock me in a chastity cage,
I really gave it deep to the guy and also gave him lots of verbal abuse at the same time! His tiny cock was dripping! He liked it even more when I lit a fag part way through!
 

LondonCDBottom

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
110
Reaction score
39
I really gave it deep to the guy and also gave him lots of verbal abuse at the same time! His tiny cock was dripping! He liked it even more when I lit a fag part way through!
Oh fuck yes, I would be crying out and moan like a slag, omg liting a fag part the way through love it, while you buried deep in me, the ultermate contempt for me as just a cheap slag who's just a peice of fuck meat , another easy pull n shag on your list of shags and conquests. Getting very horny thinking about, definately making my cock excited.
 

Pleasureman

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
23
I really gave it deep to the guy and also gave him lots of verbal abuse at the same time! His tiny cock was dripping! He liked it even more when I lit a fag part way through!
Sounds great. Have never tried it but think I need something like this for my first time...
 
Back
Top