Oral, East London?

Buggy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Larger woman looking for mutual oral- I'm in the Becontree Heath area. Looking for someone classy- if you're a bit shy or quiet, that's a turn on :)
Hi Hun how are you , I am shy, but would love to get to know you

dirtyderek23

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking for some fun today in South London if anyone is around?

dirtyderek23

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like to do lots. I like feet, facesitting (as in you on me), slow pleasure release.

And you?

Alexvaughan22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Larger woman looking for mutual oral- I'm in the Becontree Heath area. Looking for someone classy- if you're a bit shy or quiet, that's a turn on :)
Hey I Iive like let’s then a hour away from there. Pm for more info

harrie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
15 mins away from your place. :)

cannonbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi mi would give you oral for ages im nr shoreditch and drive so not to far away xxx david

J

jh150873

Hi Im new to this but in London and able and willing, looking for females to have fun with.......

Londonnsa83

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to tease you and have a lot of kinky fun. Do you like married guys?

cannonbury

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi im in shoreditch not to far from becontree heath

F

fadingfirkin

BBW admirer in SE London.
I can travel and love giving oral. I am looking for a larger woman.

Wazza

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Shy young lad from Ilford area

Luca80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! Nice to meet you. Discreet and well educated based in Bethnal Green. Are you still interested?

Yungbull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m free today and I love I’m south London message me back if u wana chat more and possibly meet

P

PeterMac

In your area too little shy but curious luv a large women and adore oral when u want me

Back