Oral, East London?

Darram

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Larger woman looking for mutual oral- I'm in the Becontree Heath area. Looking for someone classy- if you're a bit shy or quiet, that's a turn on :)
I'm about an hour away from there. Would be happy to participate ;) and yes I'm very shy in person

J

johnnyd3

Larger woman looking for mutual oral- I'm in the Becontree Heath area. Looking for someone classy- if you're a bit shy or quiet, that's a turn on :)
very quiet and discrete love outdoors and giving facials

D

Dee71

Hello Ashlady how are you ? im interested in mutual oral, im pretty shy and quiet, can you unlock me :p

SamsTown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Londoners :)Young professional here looking to meet new people. No point beating around the bush (well i might like to beat around your bush ), bit of a shy guy but really life's too short to have some fun. Looking for likeminded ladies to have some fun with in my my spare time. One thing i love more than any - giving oral.

Who's up for meeting, we can go for a drink first :)

20180626_233553.jpg

c2847484i

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi how are you im very shy tbh looking for the same mayb we can meet

Myles

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there I'm looking for the same wanna chat ?

C

ChockCock

Hey AshLady i am pretty much around the corner from Becontree Heath plus im always a little shy and quiet at first so if you are interested then do write back and lets see where it takes us! X

sissyslimvirgin17

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hii ^_^ im a little submissive boy. I have brown hair and a smooth body, I have a tight small flat little stomach and tiny arms and hands and small pinkish-red nipples. I weigh 45kg and im 5'6 in height. Looking for a complete dominant mistress who likes to take advantage of my body and take control of me, by using and abusing me and taking me into a world full of pleasure and pain to fulfil her desires. message me if you're that mistress, you're little sub boy is waiting.

Hobbies: I love a variety of; acting, certain dance, and I like to be adventurous.

Back