Older women obsession

S

Sr908

Was not sure whether to post this or not but I’ve been absolutely obsessed with older women for a while now.

I’m 31 and my wife is 29 and we are happily married and I’d never cheat on her.

When I’m out though, I find myself drooling over older women I see. Don’t mean to offend anyone and I know every woman is different, but I absolutely love saggy breasts, big bellies, etc. I’ve had to come home and release myself a few times lol

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better
70s? I may prematurely cum lol

Just had to get that off my chest lol. Does anyone else feel this way?

S

Stuart829

Was not sure whether to post this or not but I’ve been absolutely obsessed with older women for a while now.

When I’m out though, I find myself drooling over older women I see. Don’t mean to offend anyone and I know every woman is different, but I absolutely love saggy breasts, big bellies, etc. I’ve had to come home and release myself a few times lol

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better

Totally agree. A friend of mine, also in his 60s, shares my love of really old women anwe occasionally get together and ave a wank discussing them. I personally love a really big arse and big saggy tits.

LiamYork

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better

I had same feelings lately and I'm in the same position married

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better

It's an amazing thing to see. A sexy mature woman in pantyhose is heaven

Succme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love older women and have done since I was a kid. I’m 51 now and have occasional sex with a 64 year old woman, she’s got big tits and arse but not fatty at all, buxom. I’d like to fuck a saggy titted granny with a bit of a belly though.

T

Taphead

Love older women and have done since I was a kid. I’m 51 now and have occasional sex with a 64 year old woman, she’s got big tits and arse but not fatty at all, buxom. I’d like to fuck a saggy titted granny with a bit of a belly though.
Love your post , always loved older ever since my mums friend got me to pull off her long boots in the 70s smiled at me and gave me a great flash of her nylons and damp panties. I was 9 she was late 30s oh for a time machine

T

Taphead

Lucky boy … big mature every time . In my late 50s so give me late 60s mid 70s please. Had to meet them with good sex drive though

Back