Older women obsession

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im 41 and i love an older woman, especially if they're submissive once you get them into the bedroom

spiritualsoul

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Was not sure whether to post this or not but I’ve been absolutely obsessed with older women for a while now.

I’m 31 and my wife is 29 and we are happily married and I’d never cheat on her.

When I’m out though, I find myself drooling over older women I see. Don’t mean to offend anyone and I know every woman is different, but I absolutely love saggy breasts, big bellies, etc. I’ve had to come home and release myself a few times lol

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better
70s? I may prematurely cum lol

Just had to get that off my chest lol. Does anyone else feel this way?
Real desire for mature women.
Flirting with mature neighbour has led to more than going for a cup of sugar!!

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Was not sure whether to post this or not but I’ve been absolutely obsessed with older women for a while now.

When I’m out though, I find myself drooling over older women I see. Don’t mean to offend anyone and I know every woman is different, but I absolutely love saggy breasts, big bellies, etc. I’ve had to come home and release myself a few times lol

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better

55 they're just ripe

R

Rachel1969

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better

What about early 50s with pert tits and arse? xx

Heathcliffe

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

50s? Lovely
60s? Even better

I've had what I call th Mr's Robinson syndrome about older women since before I entered my teens . I learnt to appreciate them even more as I entered my teens . I regularly worked one off with a particular older woman on my mind . when you analyse the more mature women nowadays they're more attractive than some of the younger women . I think all more mature are beautiful .

SandyEH

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If its called Mrs Robinson syndrome than man do I have it, 1st time I seen the movie I near cum in my pants.

Attachments

• Mrs Robinson.jpg
    Mrs Robinson.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 18

SandyEH

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have fond memories of our next door neighbor when I was growing up and the baby sitting I use to do for her :)

Legati87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
same here, would love to meet and fuck a much older woman

Back