Norwich and Norfolk

eburyno2

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking for people to chat to / exchange pictures with based in Norwich and Norfolk…very horny curvy plus size girl here looking for fun with older men :)
Cambs here, but feel free to drop me a line

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looking for people to chat to / exchange pictures with based in Norwich and Norfolk…very horny curvy plus size girl here looking for fun with older men :)
you like kinky play ? i like being at a beautys mercy . if u want to take out frustration on some one, u can own me,

niceone_uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Yorkshire guy here I am a bit older at 48...love to flirt and tease with you...

Pineapple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey down in harwich love to chat on me 44 m

S

SussexGuy47

Ermmm
Errmmmm
We Should meet up..
48 y.o guy here
And Were Not far away Tbf...!!

Stargazer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! M40 Norwich here! Ive love to chat and swap pics! Warning! I have a high sex drive!

DaveJ732

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Emily

I’m in Norwich. Would be very happy to hear from you.

D

Back