Norwich and Norfolk

ULNorfolkmale

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for people to chat to / exchange pictures with based in Norwich and Norfolk…very horny curvy plus size girl here looking for fun with older men :)
Hello I'm Si 55 year old male looking for some fun and possible meets.

uklad42

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for people to chat to / exchange pictures with based in Norwich and Norfolk…very horny curvy plus size girl here looking for fun with older men :)
Hey I'm 42 male in Kent if you fancy xxx chat sometime

prnwank007

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm from near Norwich, 47 yr msg me if interested

Alex55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, Emily! I am Alex, 55, I live in Norwich... You are exactly what I am looking for! I lovely, open minded lady for adult fun!

N

Neilvictor

Hi there I’m Neil 55 also live in Norfolk love to swap pics and possibly meet one day. Let me know if you are interested

N

Neilvictor

Hi I’m in Norfolk not far from Norwich looking for fun chat pics to share possible meet let me know if your interested

Back