Nervous / Curious....

morecambebi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
took me ages to suck my first coc kept chickening out but love doing it now just a matter of finding a willing guy

Indigo44

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I been thinking about this. I think alot of it comes from a generational thing. Being brought up in a certain era was told alot of myths etc so was kinda 'made' to feel a certain thing and not feel certain others. That's why I'm going with these feelings and stuff now. Need to feel like the real myself you know?
Yep, can definitely understand those thoughts.
I’m exactly the same as you, had thoughts about touching and sucking another man’s cock for ages, but never acted on it. Somehow actually acting on it would be way to scary.
And yet I still fantasise about it.
Perhaps it would be easier if I knew that the other guy was the same, but that’s not something I ever experience in reality.

A

AJ736

I’m exactly the same as you, had thoughts about touching and sucking another man’s cock for ages, but never acted on it. Somehow actually acting on it would be way to scary.
Perhaps it would be easier if I knew that the other guy was the same, but that’s not something I ever experience in reality.
Nothing wrong with fantasies at all. That's what I've been living off... Lol... And I think your right, it would be easier if you were with someone who was in the same boat, or had been once, just to make it more relaxed....

John_John

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have a friend that you suspect may feel the same? Tell him you had a weird dream about sucking him off, you may be surprised with the outcome. If it fails, then it was just a dream that you can laugh off. Worth a try

Tulip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all. . I'm feeling pretty nervous to add this thread. I'm a straight married male but have been having thoughts of other men touching my cock etc. I see the pictures on here and I do get turned on slightly but I've never done anything like this before.... Any tips??? (And I don't mean the 'head' kind just yet! Lol)....
It's pretty common. Two of my past boyfriends have shared with me this feeling they had. Not saying it happens to every man but many just don't admit it. Be comfortable with your feelings. Life is too short to worry.

A

AJ736

It's pretty common. Two of my past boyfriends have shared with me this feeling they had. Not saying it happens to every man but many just don't admit it. Be comfortable with your feelings. Life is too short to worry.
Well said Tulip.... Lovely nipple shot by the way... Awesome photo....

Indigo44

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with fantasies at all. That's what I've been living off... Lol... And I think your right, it would be easier if you were with someone who was in the same boat, or had been once, just to make it more relaxed....
Yes it definitely would. If you were friends with someone
Do you have a friend that you suspect may feel the same? Tell him you had a weird dream about sucking him off, you may be surprised with the outcome. If it fails, then it was just a dream that you can laugh off. Worth a try
its a great idea, and actually a good possible approach, but I have no friends that I think that would go down well with, even if I did try to laugh it off.

A

AJ736

Yes it definitely would. If you were friends with someone

its a great idea, and actually a good possible approach, but I have no friends that I think that would go down well with, even if I did try to laugh it off.
Same.... Lol....

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
45.... Been married for 20 odd.... You??? And I'm glad I'm not the only person to feel this way....
Late 50s white English married good shape . Don’t over think it , life is short. The vast majority of men have a bi side and there percentage of it changes. If the chemistry is there there’s lots of fun to be had . It’s very different, just go with it . I’m probably 10% bi and have a clear conscience.

Wank46London

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
All of these great posts relate to how I feel, have spent 2 days here in Leysdown on the nudist beech admiring cocks hoping someone would approach me, never happened and I’d probably run a mile lol

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But would you put it in your mouth and let me cum as well?

Back