Nervous / Curious....

A

AJ736

Hi all. . I'm feeling pretty nervous to add this thread. I'm a straight married male but have been having thoughts of other men touching my cock etc. I see the pictures on here and I do get turned on slightly but I've never done anything like this before.... Any tips??? (And I don't mean the 'head' kind just yet! Lol)....

N

Narky

Hi all. . I'm feeling pretty nervous to add this thread. I'm a straight married male but have been having thoughts of other men touching my cock etc. I see the pictures on here and I do get turned on slightly but I've never done anything like this before.... Any tips??? (And I don't mean the 'head' kind just yet! Lol)....
Same boat, how old are you?

Clitt66

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi know how you feel

A

AJ736

I am happy to fo help anyone who wants to suck, be sucked, or just play with cock the first time. The first tie is always very exciting and nerve-wracking. xx
See I read this and it brought a smile to my face a stir in my cock.... But it also makes me feel so nervous... Lol...

A

AJ736

I’m in the same boat. Need to find out if it’s just a weird kink or if I’d do it. Message me so we can chat, I’d like to see if I’m alone in what I think about this or if others are the same as me.
I'll PM you in a bit....

A

AJ736

Definitely not alone if men were honest
I been thinking about this. I think alot of it comes from a generational thing. Being brought up in a certain era was told alot of myths etc so was kinda 'made' to feel a certain thing and not feel certain others. That's why I'm going with these feelings and stuff now. Need to feel like the real myself you know?

Back