Neighbourhood Q&A

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@everyone
What would you buy if i accidentally transferred $€£1,000,000 into your account and couldn't get it back till the following morning

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone
What would you buy if i accidentally transferred $€£1,000,000 into your account and couldn't get it back till the following morning
a farm.
unless i have to repay you in the morning...in which case...a pair of red stilettos (I'm sure you would happily gift them to me)

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone

Nothing; its a complete windfall, so I’d give it all to charities, (not sure what would happen if you wanted it back the following day though).....

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone
A Harley Davidson dealership

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly do you travel? What places did you visit already and where would like still to go?
I have always been a seed in the breeze, having lived now in 7 different countries. I have friends and family all over the globe (in my most stamped passport there are entry/exit stamps for 18 countries...sadly many countries no longer stamp as everything is electronic these days). So I travel to visit people I love. I'm not hugely into traveling for the sake of it (as I am not very good at relaxing and am prone to anxiety in new places). I need a clear purpose to go somewhere.

France is somewhere I hope to return to for a more substantial visit. Poland and Germany bits of Europe I have yet to touch.
Mongolia and Northern India are also places that call to me.

Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Foreigner69 Do you build things? You posted a very interesting looking pencil...it made me wonder.
I'm not anymore - since I get new job don't have to ;) unless it's something for home. I'm working in construction for 11 years, now I'm managing construction site so don't use my pencil much at work ;)

Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have always been a seed in the breeze, having lived now in 7 different countries. I have friends and family all over the globe (in my most stamped passport there are entry/exit stamps for 18 countries...sadly many countries no longer stamp as everything is electronic these days). So I travel to visit people I love. I'm not hugely into traveling for the sake of it (as I am not very good at relaxing and am prone to anxiety in new places). I need a clear purpose to go somewhere.

France is somewhere I hope to return to for a more substantial visit. Poland and Germany bits of Europe I have yet to touch.
Mongolia and Northern India are also places that call to me.
Where have you been in Poland? ;)

Back