Neighbourhood Q&A

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Which type of ice cream? I mean who could live without Mint Choc chip - does that therefore count as chocolate?
all ice cream or all chocolate.... ;) what's it going to be @Mae?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly what gear do you use for your pics as the quality is so good in each one?
Mostly I use a Canon....uh...DSLR uh...i forget what kind of Canon...but it is about 20 years old now. But she is my baby and takes good care of the things that need photographing. Although, since I bought my first smartphone last summer, I use it more often, simply because it is lighter and I haven't had as much free time for posing, transferring, sorting, editing, and compressing that is needed with photos taken by camera.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Adie At a bare minimum, what item do you think every dungeon must have?
The word dungeon, meaning “a dark usually underground prison,” comes from the French word donjon, which also gives us our English word donjon, meaning “an inner tower in a castle.” Dungeon was first used in English in the 14th century for the strong tower in the inner part of the castle. Their association with torture probably belongs more to the Renaissance period.

IMG_20220426_215937.jpg

Although I'm a sucket for traditional stone clad candle lit dungeons. A sex dungeon deserves class, finesse, a few mod cons and luxurious items.

When you initially start your dungeon, organisation is always key so appropriate furniture for toys, whips, paddles you have probably already invested in is beneficial. Display adds effect and allows you to be creative.
sex-dungeon-4JPG.jpg

Personality you can't call your play room a dungeon untill you have a cage of some discription, there are plenty on the market. I don't mean one for the cat!

il_340x270.3676582982_6rsk.jpg

In my opinion a cage is a dungeon must have.
Hope this personal view helps any one investigating expanding their devient side and creating a dungeon.

B

beltmaster

The word dungeon, meaning “a dark usually underground prison,” comes from the French word donjon, which also gives us our English word donjon, meaning “an inner tower in a castle.” Dungeon was first used in English in the 14th century for the strong tower in the inner part of the castle. Their association with torture probably belongs more to the Renaissance period.

View attachment 107989

Although I'm a sucket for traditional stone clad candle lit dungeons. A sex dungeon deserves class, finesse, a few mod cons and luxurious items.

When you initall start your dungeon organisation is always key so appropriate furniture for toys, whips, paddles you have probably already invested in is beneficial. Display adds effect and allows you to be creative.
View attachment 107990

Personality you can't call your play room a dungeon untill you have a cage of some discription, there are plenty on the market. I don't mean one for the cat!

View attachment 107991

In my opinion a cage is a dungeon must have.
Hope this personal view helps any one investigating expanding their devient side and creating a dungeon.
It's got to have a spanking bench and canes

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY ASKED ME THIS!!!
First of all thank you for having me on the show! (Whispers...I'm pretending I'm on a talk show you host) Long time fan, first time guest!!
I'm a man in his forties who's desperately trying to outrun "William Shatner bod" so it try not to eat to much of the sweet shit. I regularly fail. But I do gots me some bad ass, home made dark, thick cut marmalade that a nice lady I know gave me. And you best be believing I'm storing that sweet shit in the fridge.
Mr B Thank you very much for your response, and we have loved having you on today. If you don't mind, we have a few questions from the audience...if we can steal a little bit more of your time.

The troll: Is there only one or is it a member of a brigade of trolls?

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mr B Thank you very much for your response, and we have loved having you on today. If you don't mind, we have a few questions from the audience...if we can steal a little bit more of your time.

The troll: Is there only one or is it a member of a brigade of trolls?
YEAAH!! SHE PLAYED THE GAME!!!

Well I have to say it's been a real pleasure. I don't normally do a lot of press as you know but your show was definitely a must.

Great question!! I have just the one troll. It was given to me by one of my best and smallest and squashiest friends one day when I was sad. He's always been there for me way before the fame and money. He's all the troll I've ever needed.

Back