Neighbourhood Q&A

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Mae If you had to choose, which could you live the rest of your life without, chocolate or ice cream?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Adie At a bare minimum, what item do you think every dungeon must have?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Bukowski How many types of jam do you have in your home? Do they live in the fridge or the cupboard?

O

Oldfitman

haha, i feel much the same way about golf. Do you get out often?
Only a couple of times a month at the moment, to be fair I hate playing in the rain I’m a wimp and English weather is a bit hit and miss if you pardon the pun.
Do you play much then.

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Bukowski How many types of jam do you have in your home? Do they live in the fridge or the cupboard?
I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY ASKED ME THIS!!!
First of all thank you for having me on the show! (Whispers...I'm pretending I'm on a talk show you host) Long time fan, first time guest!!
I'm a man in his forties who's desperately trying to outrun "William Shatner bod" so it try not to eat to much of the sweet shit. I regularly fail. But I do gots me some bad ass, home made dark, thick cut marmalade that a nice lady I know gave me. And you best be believing I'm storing that sweet shit in the fridge.

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One for the guys

Testicles for Eyes or Eyes for testicles
This question is so intense ive had to drop everything i was doing and am frozen on the spot in the kitchen...peering into my own soul...

Last edited:
Back