Neighbourhood Q&A

B

BBW1986

Probably have to be my geography teacher. Was a right horrible wanker to begin with, about a year after I left school he got arrested. Turned out he liked touching kids
Jeez - so often folk in a position of power or authority. Ugh.

Did you have a best teacher?

C

CFCBabe0788

Jeez - so often folk in a position of power or authority. Ugh.

Did you have a best teacher?
Probably my English teacher. She was lovely and was a great laugh. I think it helped that she was fairly young for a teacher, quite possibly in her first teaching job. Also joined the smokers for a fag at lunch time!

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Cazz You share a lot of great music in the music thread. How do you listen to music? Apps? Radio? Live? What is your favourite place to enjoy music?

Have to say I listen mainly through apps as I can choose what I want to listen to. Live music I go to on occasions at local pubs but obviously they've been limited recently. I don't really have a favourite place to enjoy music....I enjoy it anywhere.

paulhuiugvv

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Every time I see this thread I can’t help thinking of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood.
I know I’m weird

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@MrWolf I like to ask deep and probing questions...I hope you don't mind. My question for you, which is keeping me up, so I hope you can answer:
Why are there earthquakes?

MrWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@MrWolf I like to ask deep and probing questions...I hope you don't mind. My question for you, which is keeping me up, so I hope you can answer:
Why are there earthquakes?
It's an intriguing question surely enough. However depending on your beliefs the answer may differ in its entirety.
@Firefly I also have a deep and possibly also intriguing question to ask. What is the true meaning of life if truth is so well hidden?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's an intriguing question surely enough. However depending on your beliefs the answer may differ in its entirety.
@Firefly I also have a deep and possibly also intriguing question to ask. What is the true meaning of life if truth is so well hidden?
I like to look for truth in mossy places. Moss never lies. And if it is an honest plant, then surely the meaning of life is best understood while walking in the woods. Now if only I could find my riding cape...

MrWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like to look for truth in mossy places. Moss never lies. And if it is an honest plant, then surely the meaning of life is best understood while walking in the woods. Now if only I could find my riding cape...
Hmmm what colour would it be?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone what are your valentine weekend plans.

Back